Interested in joining the Academy?Click HERE to watch a short video, and sign up for a FREE introductory class.
- school on Daily Neigong (Qigong) Routine
- Marc Michiels on Daily Neigong (Qigong) Routine
- German Garcia on Mat of Asphalt
- Mat of Asphalt ~ My Latest Feature for The Academy of Martial and Internal Arts – Gene Ching ~ musings & publications on Mat of Asphalt
- Harvey on The Role of Continuous Movement in Yang Style T’ai Chi Chuan
Tag Archives: martial intent
Internal martial practice is an important step to deepening and improving your kung fu. In this video, Sifu Ted demonstrates and teaches a short exercise learned decades earlier from Sifu Wing Lam, for developing and incorporating intent into movement. Following … Continue reading