Interested in joining the Academy?Click HERE to watch a short video, and sign up for a FREE introductory class.
- school on Daily Neigong (Qigong) Routine
- Marc Michiels on Daily Neigong (Qigong) Routine
- German Garcia on Mat of Asphalt
- Mat of Asphalt ~ My Latest Feature for The Academy of Martial and Internal Arts – Gene Ching ~ musings & publications on Mat of Asphalt
- Harvey on The Role of Continuous Movement in Yang Style T’ai Chi Chuan
Tag Archives: Wu Dang
At the Academy: Qigong seminar
October 4th, 2009. We had a great, tough but great, seminar on the famous Qigong regimen known as the Wu Dang. If you want to read about it here’s the link to our copanion site.
Posted in Events Tagged Qigong, Wu Dang Leave a comment
Qigong Sunday Seminar Series
You’ve probably heard of Qigong by now: an ancient Chinese health practice designed to increase strength, expand Range of Motion, and improve your health through movement and breathing exercises… Continue reading
Posted in Events Tagged Blossoms in the Spring, Chi Kung, Qigong, Wu Dang Leave a comment