Interested in joining the Academy?Click HERE to watch a short video, and sign up for a FREE introductory class.
- school on Daily Neigong (Qigong) Routine
- Marc Michiels on Daily Neigong (Qigong) Routine
- German Garcia on Mat of Asphalt
- Mat of Asphalt ~ My Latest Feature for The Academy of Martial and Internal Arts – Gene Ching ~ musings & publications on Mat of Asphalt
- Harvey on The Role of Continuous Movement in Yang Style T’ai Chi Chuan
Tag Archives: Wu Shu
Reeling Silk: What is it?
Reeling silk is one of the core principles of authentic Kung Fu practice… ALL authentic Kung Fu practice… Continue reading
Posted in Principles Tagged Chan Ssu Jin, Chen Xiao Wong, Kung Fu, Reeling Silk, Tai Chi, Taijiquan, Wu Shu Leave a comment